Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My baby graduated Kindergarten...* tear*

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Current mood: touched
My beautiful baby boy graduated Kindergarten this evening. I'm proud to say that I think he is the "cool kid" in the class.....He's the only kid who when they announced his name the entire pack of 5 year olds went crazy screaming for. He obviously is his fathers son and certainly doesn't get his likability from me ;) (right mike?-abernathy that's you! heh) Everybody likes Vince....he is just a likable guy and apparently Adam is too which is so freakin' cool.
He was so cute when they sang a song about "something something, this is what I wish for YOU!" and all the kids pointed to the audience, but my Adam pointed straight to me every single time....it was so cute....that little boy was performing FOR JUST ME and it was so sweet.
Him and Jonathan bless their hearts were always 1 step behind the class in their hand movements, but those two had more soul than the whole class.
So even though I am sick as a dog yet again, could be strep, and my stomach is all fucked up from all the cold medicine it was the cutest kindergarten graduation ever! I temporarily forgot that my baby is growing up....I no longer can call him a baby I guess...He's reached "kid" status, and if you don't believe me just stand downwind of him, Alex, and Jeremy after they been playing outside! :) Haha!!

My kids have officially lost every single pair of sneakers they own, and with only a day left of school I REFUSE to buy them new shoes....so Adam sported the "Ronald McDonald" look with his red Crocs and red tie....but dammit, that it one cute kid you gotta admit...
..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Followers

About Me

My photo
Sarcasm is my second language.