Saturday, March 17, 2007

My Kid Kicks Ass....

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Current mood: relaxed
So, I tend to think I'm a pretty funny girl, although I'm not entirely sure if people are actually laughing with me or at me....at any rate, ask me how much I care....so the only thing I apparently passed on to Minnie Vinnie is my awesome sense of humor.Anyway, when Christian went to college in NC I started posting "Adam's Comment of the Day" on his Myspace. I decided to post them here, because they just made me laugh, and figured ya'll might enjoy them too.


ADAMS COMMENT OF THE DAY:
(Watching Austin Powers- Goldmember)
FAT BASTARD: ...blah blah blah, my neck looks like a vagina!
ALEX: Mom whats a vagina?
ME: Uhhhh...I'm not real sure....( ;) haha)
ADAM: I don't know either Alex....I bet Omi has one.
ME: (trying not to piss myslef)...why do you think Omi has one?
ADAM: Because...she has lots of stuff that I don't know what it is.

(So...to get the full humor, for those of you who don't know who Omi is......she's our grandmother.....
my children's great-grandmother.....and yes she has a vagina...at least I assume she does...)

ADAMS COMMENT OF THE DAY
Me: You know Alex if Kandoole keeps eating so much he's gonna get fat...he's gonna be a fat bastard
Alex: No, he's not, I love him.
Adam: No mom, Kandoole is a little dog...cooter-cooter is the biggest Fat Bastard I never seen!

ADAMS COMMENT OF THE DAY:
"You know what mom? I never want to go to that Walmart school.."
"What? Walmart School, why not?"
"Because mom, they don't believe in God"
"Oh, you mean public schools?"
"Yeah, Publix schools. They don't believe in God.".....I thank you. :)

i know its been awhile, but here's the latest ADAMS COMMENT OF THE DAY:

Adam: Hey mom, I wanna change my name.
Me: Why you don't like Adam
Adam: No cuz its A-DUM..(use you best retard voice)...theres a DUMB in it....A-DUMB.
Me: Well who told you that
Adam: my friend Ander
Me: well, the next time he calls you A-DUMB you call him AN-DURRRRR (retard voice)....boys are fun.....later schmoopsie poo.

COURTESY OF HEATHER- ADAMS COMMENT OF THE DAY:

Adams Comment about Showers:

Heather: Did you take a shower?
Adam: .....yyesssss......*looks around nervously*....
Heather: Let me smell your hair.....I don't smell any shampoo! You didn't wash, you just wet your head real quick!
Adam: But that's how a MAN showers!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Sarcasm is my second language.