Sunday, January 7, 2007

Awesome Walmart Cashiers.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Current mood: amused
So. Im standing in line at the Walmart on New Years Eve....of course I'm slightly buzzed and on a booze and Right Guard deodorant run....the beer for the rednek family of mine, wine for myself to deal with them, and Right Guard for the potato canon of course. So, I'm standing in line #19 with the white trash of MI because I need cigarettes too and you can only buy them at that register. Which is retarded because it's 10 items or less as well....so in true Jennie form I get in line with my $250 worth of beer and wine and smile all purdy at the pissed off trailer trash behind me sniping because all they want is their one can of cope' and I'm holding them up. So I haven't even loaded the beer yet, I ask for the cig's and the lady asked for my I.D.!!!!! I laughed and said "seriously?"...and she said "yes"! She wouldn't even get them until I showed her my i.d. (woot!)....I said "lady you just made my month, I will be thirty in two weeks"..and she says.......................to the clearly slightly drunk customer (me) who is buying a ton of alcohol and tobacco products "well, whatever your doing keep doing it because you look great!"......So I'll be turning 30, who gives a shit. It's just a number...I don't act my age, I don't feel my age, and according to my new best friend at Walmart I don't look my age. Oooooh Yaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Sarcasm is my second language.